Who knew vegan food tasted so good?
1. 1. Japanese-Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
healthy nibbles and bit / Via healthynibblesandbits.com
Seriously addictive. Get the recipe.
2. 2. Brussels Sprouts Salad with Kale and Asparagus
Pickled Plum / Via pickledplum.com
Veggies have never looked so sexy. Get the recipe.
3. 3. Split Pea Soup with Barley and Carrots
Mireya Merritt / Via myhealthyeatinghabits.com
Creamy goodness. Get the recipe.
4. 4. Wabi-Sabi Bowl
Sophie / Via wholeheartedeats.com
Tasty and fun to eat. Get the recipe.
5. 5. Zesty Nacho Kale Chips
Jennifer / Via ediblesoundbites.com
Late night munchies. Get the recipe.
6. 6. Spring Veggie Bowl
keepin it kind / Via keepinitkind.com
Clean, light and gorgeous. Get the recipe.
7. 7. Fried Tofu with Lemongrass
Ridwan / Via riceandcoconut.com
Spicy Thai flavored tofu rocks. Get the recipe.
8. 8. Stewed Cabbage with Peppers
Ksenia Prints / Via immigrantstable.com
Veggie comfort food. Get the recipe.
9. 9. Lemongrass Tofu Banh Mi
Marissa / Via getoffyourtushandcook.com
I could eat these every day. Get the recipe.
10. 10. Radishes Sashimi with Ponzu
Alexandra / Via lollipopsicle.net
Simply delicious. Get the recipe.
11. 11. Sesame Almond Noodles
Maryanne Cabrera / Via thelittleepicurean.com
Spaghetti with an Asian flair. Get the recipe.
12. 12. Chinese Chopped Salad
Julie / Via thesimpleveganista.blogspot.com
Sweet and slightly spicy. Get the recipe.
13. 13. Korean Spiced Tofu
Tina Diep / Via dieplicious.com
Top this with kimchi. Get the recipe.
14. 14. Lentil Burger
The Hot Plate / Via community.thehotplate.com
with above spiced fries and a beer. Yes please! Get the recipe.
15. Sushi Pizza with Miso Ginger Dressing
Our Four Forks / Via ourfourforks.com
Sushi disguised as pizza. Get the recipe.
16. 16. Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Caroline / Via pickledplum.com
Delicious hot or cold. Get the recipe.